banner
Home » Products »

Micro Screen Filter

Delivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Henan

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2019-05-30 17:23

  • Browse the number:

    296

Send an inquiries
Company Profile
Qiankun Environmental Protection Joint Stock Co.,Ltd
By certification [File Integrity]
Contact:

qiankun01(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:

Henan

Address:

NO.8 of Yuyuan Road, Guguzhai Industrial park, Xinxiang, Henan province, China.

Website: http://www.sewagewaters.com/ http://qiankun01.shanghai-zy.com/
Product details

Drum type Micro screen filter in tertiary treatment 

QK-ZGW micro screen filter is a mechanical micro solid-liquid separation filter, which can effectively remove contaminant from the water by a rotary drum micro screen. It can be used in many industrial applications where water conservation is paramount. QK-ZGW Micro screen filter provide superb mechanical filtration with astonishing cleaning performance, and the function of automatically self-cleaning system makes almost zero maintenance for the filter.  


Features:

● 304Stainless steel material 

● Separated Filter meshes, easy upgrade

● Continues working status

● Water head loss less than 30cm.

● Smaller footprint  

● Automatically control & self-clean

● More energy saving 











        How it works? 


        The wastewater goes into micro screen filter by gravity or pump, micro mesh screen covers outer of screen. When water rotating with drum, cleaned               water will be flow out through these tiny holes, while solid particles left in drum. Auto self-cleaning system place on top of the filter, to flush solid                 particles into a slag tank, then discharge out of system by gravity. 









Parameters of rotary screen filter

Model

QK-ZGW50

QK-ZGW100

QK-ZGW210

QK-ZGW450

QK-ZGW900

QK-ZGW1250

Capacity (m³/h)

50

100

210

450

900

1250

Mesh hole (μm)

10

10

10

10

10

10

Rotary speed (rpa)

3-5

3-5

3-5

3-5

3-5

3-5

Backwashing (m³/h)

0.7

0.7

1.4

1.4

2.1

2.8

BW pressure (bar)

5-6

5-6

5-6

5-6

5-6

5-6

Rotary motor (kW)

0.18

0.37

0.37

0.75

1.5

1.5

BW motor (kW)

0.75

0.75

0.75

1.5

2.2

2.2



Inside details of Micro screen filter

                  FAQ: 

                Q: What is the payment term?

                A: 30% T/T as down payment, the rest 70% will be paid before shipping.


               Q: Can You Arrange the Shipment?

               A: Yes, please inform us your destination port, FOB &CIF price will be attached soon. 


              Q: How about the documents after shipment?

              A: Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, the certificate of origin and other certificates as

                   needed.













http://www.sewagewaters.com/